CG 80 SERIES
with XPS - RPS units
Although compact in size, the CG 80 series allows high precision and high-quality packaging. The labelling units, managed by reliable electronics and supported by efficient mechanics, are easy to use and require minimal maintenance. This series can be equipped with various types of orientations and with an automatic synchronised system for the spinning or shrinking of the capsules. The compact and straightforward design makes them suitable to be added to any bottling line, even mobile ones on trucks.
- From 1,000 to 4,500 b/h
- Versatile and accurate
- Easy to use and very efficient
- Can be used in a variety of sectors: Wine & Spirits & Beer, Oil & Vinegar, Soft Drinks, Water and Juices, Food containers, Mignon, Chemical Products & Cosmetics and other needs.
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Can be combined with wet glue labelling units
SELF-ADHESIVE LABELLING UNITS
The CG 80 series can be integrated with the RPS and XPS labelling units driven by a step motor.
- RPS max. 3,000 b/h, up to 25 m/min
- XPS max. 4,500 b/h, up to 40 m/min
The standard machine can be fitted with and combined with special add-ons and functions